Royal Claypot Prosperity Rice
From YoRipe by indulgewithchoo
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
|Fried Crispy Rice|
Royal Umbrella Thai Fragrant Brown Rice
|2 1⁄8 cups|
Golden Circle Corn Oil
|Mini Chicken Patties|
Royal Umbrella Short Grain Rice
|1 1⁄8 cups|
Sea Salt and Black Pepper
Royal Umbrella Thai Mixed Rice
|1 1⁄2 cups|
|Royal Rice Eggs|
Royal Umbrella Thai Hom Mali Rice
|1 1⁄3 cups|
Base Of Claypot Rice
Royal Umbrella Thai Hom Mali New Crop Rice
|2 1⁄2 cups|
|2 1⁄2 cups|
|Sauce / Vegetables|
Thick Dark Soya Sauce
Light Soya Sauce
How to cook
Start cooking fried crispy rice
- Cook 1 cup Royal Umbrella Thai Fragrant Brown Rice with 2.1 cups of water.
- Set aside to cool and add 1 cup.
- Golden Circle Corn Oil to rice.
- Heat up 1 cup Golden Circle Corn Oil and fry the rice till crispy.
Start cooking mini chicken patties
- Cook 1 cup Royal Umbrella Short.
- Grain Rice with 1.1 cups of water.
- Mix the cooked Royal Umbrella.
- Short Grain Rice with minced chicken, onion, sesame oil, sea salt, black pepper and parsley flakes.
- Shape the mixture into round patties, coat with corn flour and pan fry the patties till cooked.
Start cooking shiitake mushrooms
- Cook 1 cup Royal Umbrella Thai Mixed Rice with 1.5 cups of water.
- Mix cooked Royal Umbrella Thai Mixed Rice with fish paste and parsley flakes.
- Spread mixture on shiitake mushrooms and pan fry till cooked.
Start cooking Royal Umbrella Thai Hom Mali rice
- Cook 1 cup Royal Umbrella Thai Hom Mali Rice with 1.3 cups of water.
- Bring water to boil, add 2 tsp salt and eggs.
- Cook for 7 minutes.
- Cut eggs in half and remove the egg yolks.
- Combine cooked Royal Umbrella Thai Hom Mali Rice with egg yolks and mix well.
- Roll mixture into balls and place on egg whites.
Start cooking Royal Umbrella Thai Hom Mali New Crop rice
- Prepare and wash 2.5 cups Royal Umbrella Thai Hom Mali New Crop Rice.
- Heat pan and sauté garlic and ginger.
- Add in washed Royal Umbrella Thai Hom Mali New Crop Rice and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add in chicken stock and boil for 20 minutes over medium heat.
- Stir well and mix with shanghai green, carrots, thick dark soya sauce, light soya sauce, sesame oil, oyster.
- Sauce and sugar into the pot. Simmer for another 12 minutes.
Assemble and serve
- Sprinkle with crispy rice and sauce.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Royal Fortune Stir Fried Ingot Rice
Air-Fried Tang Yuan
Dumpling Fried Rice
Chinese Fish Congee
Cow with tiger head bento
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Seafood Pao Fan
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Ah Ma’s Chicken Rice
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Prawn Rice Rolls