Tanqueray London Dry Gin
cut into cubes
How to cook
- Pour ice cubes into a glass to chill it. Remove once chilled.
- Cut grass jelly into approximately 3cm x 3cm cube.
- Add grass jelly followed by gin, pomegranate juice and champagne.
- Insert 2 rosemary stalks into each marshmallow to create antlers.
- Break a toothpick in half. Insert into the front of the marshmallow and attach the pomegranate to the nose.
- Place 2 cloves between the nose and antlers to form the eyes.
- Serve once done.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Tanqueray London Dry Gin & Tonic
Santa’s Little Sliders
Rudolph Butter Cupcakes
Lyre Non-Alcoholic G&T
Gordon’s Gin & Tonic
Beefeater Gin with Schweppes Manao Lime
Ten & Tonic Cocktail
Lyre Non-Alcoholic Negroni
Lyre Non-Alcoholic Spritz
Rudolph’s Frosty Margarita
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Next-Level Breakfast Smoothie
Light and Bright Beef Stew5.0 (1)
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Killiney Premium Kopi-O Cold Brew