Salt Grilled Salmon Head & Collar
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
or salmon collar
How to cook
- Wash the Salmon Head and collar to remove any impurities.
- Dry thoroughly with paper towels to ensure minimal moisture.
- Pre-heat oven on grill mode to 200°C.
- Sprinkle salt on the cut side of the fish head, and put into the oven, grill till slightly charred, this will take about 5-7 minutes.
- Turn the fish head over & sprinkle the skin side with some salt. Again, grill till slightly charred, 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven & serve immediately with a slice of lemon on the side.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Fish Head Curry
Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
Garlic Butter Oyster Mushrooms
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Golden Chicken Ingot
Air-Fryer Onion Pakora
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Sunxion Sea Grape Salad
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Cereal Luncheon Meat
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Kimchi Fish Pancake Fritters
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Ayam Goreng Kalasan