Prawns With Shell
bashed and minced
Salted Egg Yolk Powder
How to cook
- Remove the prawn shell except for the tail.
- Devein the prawns.
- Dust prawns with cornflour and removes excess flour.
- Heat oil and deep-fry prawns until 80% cooked. Remove and drain. Set it aside.
- In a pan, saute garlic and chilli with butter until garlic turns lightly golden.
- Lower heat, and add salted egg yolk powder, salt and sugar.
- Once the sugar begins to caramelize, add prawns.
- Toss prawns until cooked.
- Remove and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Laksa Baked Rice
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Homemade Egg Noodles
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Prawn Rice Rolls
Just Produce Zesty Mustard Abalone Toast
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Stir-fry Scallop Sauce Prawn with Broccoli
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Sweet and Sour Prawns with Assorted Fruits
Classic Bunny SCS Buttery Pineapple Tarts
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Butter Garlic Prawn Tang Hoon