Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Organic Nostraline Olives
Fresh Basilico Leaves
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to cook
- Cook the Sardinian Gnocchetti pasta in salted boiling water and drain them once ready (check the cooking time on the package).
- Transfer the Gnocchetti to a salad bowl, add two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and stir; leave it until cooled.
- While the pasta is cooking, cut the washed tomatoes in half.
- Cook them in a large pan with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil for about 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add a bit of salt and let them cool, then add them to the cold Gnocchetti.
- Mix and add the pitted olives and a handful of chopped basil leaves.
- Keep the Sardinian gnocchi salad, cherry tomatoes, Nostraline olives and basil in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
You may also like
Yuletide Steak Salad Surprise
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Go Nuts on Immunity Pasta Salad
Sustenir Kale Pesto, Potato and Green Bean Salad
Superfood Quinoa Salad
Chicken Salad Spread
Sustenir Easy Arugula Salad
30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
German Meatballs with Mustard Gravy
Iron Rich Platters
Overnight Oats Parfait