Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
each stalk sliced into 4 pieces
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
- Rub a pinch of salt on salmon and leave aside for 5 minutes.
- If needed, dry it with a paper towel if not cooking within 10 mins.
- Add ½ tbsp of olive oil to the pan and saute asparagus, capsicum & broccoli, stirring regularly. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil and garlic to the pan and wait till the pan is smoking hot.
- Add salmon skin down, and leave to cook for 3 minutes.
- When salmon skin is crisp, flip salmon and cook for another 3 minutes. Cook longer if necessary.
- Plate salmon on sauteed vegetables and cashews (crushed), and drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil to preference. Add some cracked pepper on top if desired.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Salmon Belly Skewers
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Black Chickpea Salad
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Iron Rich Platters
Salmon and Bok Choy
Superfood Quinoa Salad
Chawanmushi Tofu Crabmeat
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Sustenir Easy Arugula Salad
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Sustenir Kale Pesto, Potato and Green Bean Salad
Cashew Crusted Avocado
Banana Chia Oatmeal with Peanut Butter