Previously Boiled Cooled Water
Orange Jelly Crystals
Mandarin Orange Segments
How to cook
- Mix together Isomil with previously boiled cooled water.
- Stir well and chill in the refrigerator.
- Mix jelly crystals with hot water.
- Stir well until crystals dissolve.
- Pour the mixture into a glass bowl and leave it to chill in the freezer until the mixture is almost set.
- Remove the mixture from the freezer and whip it with the prepared Isomil until the mixture becomes foamy.
- Return the mixture to the refrigerator to set.
- Serve with orange segments.
You may also like
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
French Almond Apple Tart
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Chocolate Chip Bread
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Berry Christmas Cookies
Banana Bread Pudding
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites
Viennese Kaya Whirls
Red Bean Jelly Mooncake