South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Golden Chef South Korean Baby Abalone 8s
White miso paste
Garlic flowers, cut into 3cm length
Red chilli, sliced for garnish
How to cook
- Boil Golden Chef South Korean Baby Abalone in can for 15 minutes. Set aside to cool before opening. Drain well.
- Heat canola oil in wok over high heat, fry garlic and garlic flowers till fragrant.
- Add in fish sauce and sugar, stir-fry all ingredients in high speed. Set aside.
- Mix mayonnaise and miso paste together, toss well.
- Fry the mixture and abalones in non-stick pan over high heat for 10 seconds. Remove from pan.
- Garnish with chilli slices. Ready to serve.
You may also like
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Stir-fried Udon with Shrimp and Fish Cake
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
Coffee Pork Ribs
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
Treasured Sesame Oil Duck
Eight Treasure Family Platter
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Hakka Abacus Seeds
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Mala Braised Duck
Kam Heong Prawns
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Fragrant Bitter Gourd Chicken
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
Salted Egg Prawns