Soy Butter Glazed King Oyster Mushroom
King Oyster Mushroom
cut into thick slices
Light Soy Sauce
Dark Soy Sauce
Coarse Black Pepper
How to cook
Prepare the sauce
- Mix the melted butter with light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, honey, garlic and black pepper then set aside.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and add in 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Place the sliced mushroom in by batches and let it pan-fry for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown, then set aside.
- Pour the sauce mixture back into the pan and keep it on low heat.
- Add in the pan-fried mushrooms and toss it well in the glaze till they are evenly coated with the sauce.
- Garnish with spring onions and the dish is ready to serve.
You may also like
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Kabob
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Cod in Garlic-Ginger Broth
Peanut Butter Protein Bites
Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Salmon Belly Skewers
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Har Cheong Gai
Fried Oyster Mushrooms
Garlic Butter Oyster Mushrooms
Sunxion Grilled Oysters with Garlic Butter
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap