Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Crushed Red Peppers
How to cook
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line sheet pan with foil.
Roast Butternut Squash
- Peel and dice the butternut squash. Toss with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Season with 1/2 tsp of salt and hand-torn sage.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cut the chicken breasts into medium-thin slices.
- Set pan over high heat for 2 minutes. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil, allowing it to heat for a few seconds before adding the chicken.
- Cook for 6 minutes until golden brown, seasoning halfway through with 1 tsp of salt and a pinch of pepper.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; season with 1 tsp of salt.
- Add spaghetti and cook until al dente, firm to the bite but not soft.
- Thinly slice the cloves of garlic. Roughly chop the parsley and reserve.
- Set a pan over medium low heat.
- Add 1/2 cup oil, garlic, red pepper, and fresh thyme; simmer for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Turn heat off and discard the thyme from chili garlic oil.
- Add the reserved chopped parsley, along with the zest and juice of 1 lemon. Season with 1/2 tsp of salt.
Serve and Enjoy!
- Pair with your favorite music!
You may also like
Roasted Capsicum Paneer Masala with Basmati Rice
Teriyaki Benja Chicken
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Stir-Fry Basil Pork with Rice & Egg
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Thai Pork Ball Porridge
Grilled Striploin Steak with Garlic Butter Mushroom
Chicken Bolognese Spaghetti
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
Chicken Brown Rice
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce