Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to cook
- Cut salmon into cubes and season with salt and white pepper.
- Heat a pan, add oil and slightly fry the salmon then set aside.
- As per instructions on the pack, cook the spaghetti in salted boiling water until al dente.
- Before draining the spaghetti, remember to set aside some cooking water.
- Drain the spaghetti, and mix with the Pesto adding a little cooking water to better stir the ingredients.
- Mix well, then add the salmon cubes.
- Garnish with basil as desired.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Sustenir Pasta Salad with Lemon Pesto Dressing
Egg Mayo & Chicken Ham Croissant Sandwich
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Grilled Teriyaki Salmon
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Chicken Pesto Spaghetti
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Sweet and Sour Prawns with Assorted Fruits
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
The Better Fish® Spicy Barramundi with Avocado and Corn Salsa
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Seafood Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles)
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon5.0 (4)
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli