Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
or any preferred noodles, cooked
|Chilli Garlic Oil|
Chicken Stock Powder
Xiao Bai Cai
or boiled vegetables of choice
How to cook
Prepare chicken thighs
- Boil chicken thighs in a pot of water for 15 mins or until cooked and tender.
- Set aside to cool in the fridge for 10 mins.
Prepare chilli garlic oil
- Add cooking oil and sliced garlic in a small pan over low heat and slowly heat for about 3-4 mins until the garlic starts to turn slightly light brown at the edges.
- Add chicken stock powder into a bowl, pour in the hot garlic oil and mix well.
- Add the chilli oil into the garlic-chicken stock oil and mix well.
Assemble & serve
- Distribute the noodles evenly in a bowl and toss them with 2 tbsp of the sauce mix.
- Slice the cold chicken thigh and place it on top of the noodles.
- Drizzle more sauce over the sliced chicken, followed by a garnish of chopped coriander and boiled veggies. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Homemade Laksa Noodles
Treasured Sesame Oil Duck
Mala Kou Shui Chicken
Chicken Brown Rice
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Teriyaki Benja Chicken
Mala Xiang Guo
Nonya Dry Mee Siam
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Softshell Chilli Crab Gua Bao
Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
Sustenir Dry Toss Spinach Noodles
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap