Spinach Breakfast Platter
just wash if using baby spinach
or 1 tsp thyme leaves
How to cook
Prepare spinach & mushroom
- Wash and pluck spinach into 4-inch lengths.
- Remove the stalk and the black gills from the mushrooms.
- Heat oil and fry garlic till fragrant.
- Add in spinach with salt and pepper to taste. Remove and set aside on the serving plate.
- Season the mushrooms with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Saute until brown and tender. Add to the serving plate.
- Serve with eggs (poached or sunny side up), sliced avocado and halved cherry tomatoes (fresh or cooked).
- Team this with some crumbled feta, a slice of whole-wheat toast, sausage, or your favourite relish for a bit of a change-up.
You may also like
Prawn Rice Rolls
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Chinese Fish Congee
Chocolate Lava French Toast
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
BLT Waffle Sandwich
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Overnight Oats Parfait
Mixed Berry French Toast
Whole Wheat Dairy-free Banana Pancakes
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Bacon-Wrapped Egg Toasties
Chicken Salad Spread
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
Crepes With Caramelised Apples