Spinach Breakfast Platter
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
just wash if using baby spinach
or 1 tsp thyme leaves
How to cook
Prepare spinach & mushroom
- Wash and pluck spinach into 4-inch lengths.
- Remove the stalk and the black gills from the mushrooms.
- Heat oil and fry garlic till fragrant.
- Add in spinach with salt and pepper to taste. Remove and set aside on the serving plate.
- Season the mushrooms with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Saute until brown and tender. Add to the serving plate.
- Serve with eggs (poached or sunny side up), sliced avocado and halved cherry tomatoes (fresh or cooked).
- Team this with some crumbled feta, a slice of whole-wheat toast, sausage, or your favourite relish for a bit of a change-up.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Overnight Oats Parfait
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
Chocolate Lava French Toast
Mixed Berry French Toast
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Earl Grey Pancake Tower Brunch
Rendang Ayam Croffle
Fluffy Sweet Potato Bread (Bread Maker Machine)
Whole Wheat Dairy-free Banana Pancakes
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
Soft Shell Crab Salted Eggs Benedict
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup