Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
both the green and white stem chopped
Shao Xing Chinese Cooking Wine
How to cook
- Marinate the pork mince with Chinese cooking wine and soy sauce.
- Mix thoroughly with the spring onions (chopped), shallots (finely chopped), salted vegetables (chopped), garlic (finely minced) and white pepper.
- Whisk the chicken broth and eggs together.
- Strain the egg mixture through a sieve to remove air bubbles and into a ceramic bowl that can be used for steaming food.
- Wrap the bowl in cling film and steam for approximately 15 mins.
- When the egg mixture has set, gently add the minced pork mixture on top of the custard-like egg mixture.
- Cover the bowl and steam for an additional 5 minutes, or until the pork mince mixture is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from heat and garnish with the chopped coriander leaves and stems before serving!
You may also like
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Sea Asparagus with Liver Sausages
Family Treasure Soup
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Thai Pork Ball Porridge
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Coffee Pork Ribs
Braised Pork Belly
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Pierogi with Potato Fillings