Sticky Salmon with Super Greens & Green Goddess Dressing
skin-on, scaled and pin-boned
jarred and grated
Sweet Chilli Sauce
|Green Goddess Dressing|
How to cook
Prepare the broccoli and soya beans
- Blanch the broccoli with the soya beans for 2 minutes in a pan of boiling salted water over a high heat, then drain and set aside.
Prepare the green goddess dressing
- Scoop the avocado flesh into a blender (discarding the stone and peel).
- Pick the mint leaves, keeping any baby leaves for the garnish.
- Add the mint, chilli, garlic, yoghurt, lime juice and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Blend until smooth, adding a splash of water to loosen the consistency until it can be spooned.
- Season the salmon with salt and black pepper.
- Heat a splash of oil in a frying pan over a high heat, then add in the salmon (skin-side down) and cook for 3-4 minutes or until almost cooked through.
- Add the honey, horseradish and lime juice to the pan and mix well to form a sticky glaze.
- Flip the salmon over to coat it in the sticky glaze, then transfer the coated salmon to a warm plate.
- Add the broccoli, soya beans, spinach and a splash of water to the pan.
- Let the spinach wilt and mix to coat everything in the sticky glaze.
- Dish up the veggies, lay the salmon on top and garnish with the spring onions and reserved mint.
- Serve with a good drizzle of sweet chilli sauce and the green goddess dressing.
You may also like
Tea Leaf Eggs
Salted Egg Kale Chips
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Salt Grilled Salmon Head & Collar
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Sea Asparagus with Liver Sausages
Sunxion Steamed Clams with Garlic and vermicelli
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Kam Heong Prawns
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Chawanmushi Tofu Crabmeat
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies