Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
cut into 5cm
peeled and diced
Fresh Young Ginger
Hua Tiao Chiew
Potato Starch Slurry
½ teaspoon of potato flour and 1 teaspoon of water
How to cook
Marinate the fish
- Rinse and clean the fish fillet then pat dry and slice it into 2cm thickness.
- Add salt, sugar, corn starch, corn flour and chicken powder.
- Mix evenly and set aside.
Prepare the seasoning sauce
- Mix the sesame oil, abalone sauce, chicken stock, Hua Tiao Chiew, potato starch slurry, chicken powder, salt and sugar then set aside.
- Heat up oil in wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the seasoned sliced fish and blanch for 1 minute then drain and set aside.
- Using the same wok, stir-fry ginger with sesame oil then add in the carrots and spring onions.
- Add the seasoning sauce, cooked sliced fish, corn starch and sesame oil then continue to stir evenly over high heat.
- Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Treasured Sesame Oil Duck
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Fragrant Bitter Gourd Chicken
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Glazed Scallop Meatballs
Dumpling Fried Rice
Golden Spicy Scallops
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Thai Pork Ball Porridge
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken