Stir-fried Udon with Shrimp and Fish Cake
Fish cake, sliced
Frozen shrimp, defrosted
Chef China Shanghai Green
FairPrice udon, blanched in hot water
Light soy sauce
Dark soy sauce
How to cook
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Sauté garlic for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add shrimp, fish cake and xiao bai cai. Fry until cooked (about 3 minutes)
- Add the udon noodles and seasoning.
- Stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Make sure ingredients are mixed well and udon noodles are evenly coated with seasoning.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions or fried onions (optional).
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Kimchi Fried Rice
Herbal Bak Kut Teh
Dry Laksa Udon with Tiger Prawns
Thai Pork Ball Porridge
Beef Fried Rice
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut