Stir-Fry Basil Pork with Rice & Egg
|Minced Pork||300 g|
|Kaprao Thai Basil Stir Fry Seasoning||1 packet|
|Long Bean||150 g|
|Fresh Basil||8 g|
|Cooking Oil||1⁄4 cup|
How to cook
- Fry eggs sunny side up and set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan and add in cooking oil.
- Once the pan is hot, add in minced pork (or minced chicken or seafood as replacement) and break up the clumps into smaller pieces.
- Once the meat is browned, add in garlic and long bean and stir fry for another 1 min.
- Add in the Kaprao Thai Basil Stir Fry Seasoning and water, then continue to stir fry for another 1 min.
- Adjust the taste with sugar.
- Turn off the heat, then add chilli padi (diced) and fresh basil leaves. Stir well and serve immediately with steamed rice and sunny-side-up eggs.
You may also like
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Pineapple Fried Rice
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Salted Egg Yolk Seafood Boil
Tomato Fried Rice
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Biryani Rice Bowl
Chicken Brown Rice
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Curry Fried Rice
Dry Laksa Udon with Tiger Prawns
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw