Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Heat up the frying pan and add cooking oil and minced garlic to stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add in straw mushroom (cut into halved) and shiitake mushroom (sliced) and stir fry for 1 min.
- Add in chye sim and stir fry till it starts to wilt.
- Add in seasoning (oyster sauce, water, light soy sauce, sugar, white pepper) and continue to stir fry for another 3 mins.
- Removed from heat and dish is ready to serve.
You may also like
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Garlic Butter Oyster Mushrooms
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Fish Maw Soup
Stir Fry KangKong
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Soy Butter Glazed King Oyster Mushroom
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Kam Heong Prawns
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil