Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Heat up frying pan and add in cooking oil and minced garlic to stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add in sliced fish cake and stir fry for 1 min.
- Add in endives and sliced carrot and stir fry till it starts to wilt.
- Add in oyster sauce, water, light soy sauce, sugar and white pepper. Stir fry for another 3 mins.
- Removed from heat and the dish is ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Kimchi Fried Rice
Air-Fried Tang Yuan
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
The Better Fish® Spicy Barramundi with Avocado and Corn Salsa
Crispy Fish Asparagus
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
The Better Fish® One Pan Barramundi Dinner
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Mullet Fillet Mala
Teochew Style Steamed Fish
Fried Oyster Mushrooms
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Fish Maw Soup
Salmon and Bok Choy
Maggi Pan fried Cod Fish with Tomato Sauce