Taffy Soft Toffee Candy (Low-GI)
taffy's low-gi natural raw sugar
Salted, or unsalted with a dash of salt
Buttered Baking Paper
How to cook
- Melt sugar on a pan with low fire. Whisk to prevent burning.
- Sugar will look lumpy after a while, keep on whisking until it is fully melted.
- Add heavy cream to the melted sugar and whisk till even. The mixture will sizzle and bubbly once you add heavy cream in, this is normal.
- Add butter and mix them well with a spatula.
- Pour the toffee mixture onto a tray lined with greased baking paper. Let sit to cool for a few hrs.
Assemble and serve
- Cut the toffee with a greased knife and wrap them individually.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
The Good Ol’ Days Ice Cream
Black Forest 'Cake'
Easy Numbers Cake
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake
Coconut & Pomelo Mochi Pudding
Chocolate Chips Muffin
Peach Gum Jellies
Bubur Candil (Sweet Tapioca Balls in Coconut Cream Sauce)
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
French Almond Apple Tart3.5 (4)
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Red Bean Jelly Mooncake5.0 (10)
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
Durian Sticky Rice
Peach Sponge Cake
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Strawberry Mochi5.0 (1)