|For Fried Tofu|
Savoury Soy Sauce
Black Prawn Paste
Red Chilli Padi
Green Chilli Padi
How to cook
- Shallow fry the groundnuts till crisp and drain the oil on a kitchen towel.
- Set aside half of the fried groundnuts and the remaining ones to be ground coarsely.
- Use a mortar or blender to grind all the sauce ingredients together with the balance groundnuts until it forms a thick sauce.
- Place the sauce in a bowl. Stir it with the Calamansi juice and the grounded groundnuts. Mix well.
- Deep fry the tofu until the skin is golden brown and crisp. Drain the tofu and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- When ready to serve, place the tofu on a plate. Pour the sauce and garnish it with cucumber and bean sprouts.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Ayam Goreng Kalasan
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Salmon Belly Skewers
Kam Heong Prawns
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Ayam Lemak Chilli Padi2.5 (2)
Stir Fry KangKong
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Golden Chicken Ingot
Kapitan Chicken Curry
Roti Jala with Chicken Curry
Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Black Pepper Mutton
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Kueh Dadar Crepe Cake