Chinese Pu-Erh Tea Leaf
Chinese Five-Spice Powder
How to cook
- Add water to a medium pot and bring it to a boil. Gently drop in the eggs and boil for 7 minutes.
- Transfer the hard-boiled eggs out of the hot boiling water and rinse them with cold water.
- Using the back of a teaspoon, gently tap the eggshell to crack the shell.
- Return the eggs to the water and add the remaining ingredients.
- Bring the tea mixture to a boil and immediately turn the heat to low.
- Simmer for at least 1 hour (the longer the simmering, the better the taste). Add more water if needed.
- Leave the tea eggs in the mixture overnight to develop more flavour.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chilli Crab Dip
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Coffee Pork Ribs
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Honey Garlic Meatball
Chawanmushi Tofu Crabmeat
Crispy Fish Asparagus
Tofu Meat Balls
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Pierogi with Potato Fillings
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Salted Egg Kale Chips
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Gold Bar Spring Roll