Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Onion (Finely Chopped)
Spring Onion (Finely Chopped)
How to cook
- Cut the pineapple into half and remove the flesh to form a serving bowl.
- Heat up frying pan and add in cooking oil to sear prawn. Once cooked, remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add in more oil if needed and add in minced garlic and onion to cook for 30 seconds. Add in curry powder and cook till fragrant.
- Add the cooked rice into the pan and stir fry till the curry paste coats evenly on the grains and the rice grains are not sticking to one another.
- Add in raisins, pineapple chunks, cashew nuts and continue to stir fry for another 4 mins.
- Add in half of the cooked prawns and the seasonings – fish sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and salt – and mix well, continue to cook for another 2 mins.
- Remove from heat and place it on the ‘pineapple bowl’. Garnish with remaining cooked prawns and spring onion and the dish is ready to serve.
You may also like
Stir-Fry Basil Pork with Rice & Egg
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Iga Penyet (Fried Beef Ribs)
Chicken Karaage with Rice
One Pot: Penang Prawn & Pineapple Curry
Curry Fried Rice
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Tomato Fried Rice
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce
Chicken Brown Rice
Beef Fried Rice
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Pineapple Fried Rice
Biryani Rice Bowl
Fried Mee Tai Mak
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken