Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
or grey prawn
How to cook
Prepare the pineapple bowl
- Cut the pineapple into half and remove the flesh to form a serving bowl.
Prepare the prawns
- Heat up the frying pan and add in cooking oil to sear the prawns.
- Once cooked, remove the prawns from pan and set it aside.
- In the same pan, add in minced garlic and onion to cook for 30 seconds (add in more oil if needed).
- Add in curry powder and cook till fragrant.
- Add the cooked rice and stir fry till the curry paste coats evenly on the grains and the rice grains are not sticking to one another.
- Add in raisins, pineapple chunks and cashew nuts - continue to stir fry for another 4 minutes.
- Mix in half of the cooked prawns, fish sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and salt - continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and pour the fried rice into the pineapple bowl.
- Garnish with the remaining cooked prawns and spring onion, then serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Japanese Omurice (Omelette Rice)
Easy Tuna Gimbap
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Pumpkin Taro Rice
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Chicken Brown Rice
Thai Basil Minced Pork with Rice4.5 (2)
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Curry Fried Rice
One Pot: Penang Prawn & Pineapple Curry
Sweet & Sour Christmas Bells
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Biryani Rice Bowl
Kimchi Fried Rice