Tom Yum Goong
Thai Tom Yum Kit
Tom Yum Paste
How to cook
- Remove lemongrass and galangal from packaging and lightly pound them to release the flavours and cut into smaller strips/chunks.
- Bring water to a boil and add chopped lemongrass, galangal and other ingredients in the tom yum kit. Boil for about 10 mins.
- Add in the prawns, oyster mushrooms and tomatoes and simmer on low heat for another 5 mins.
- Add in the seasonings (tom yum paste, sugar, fish sauce, lime juice and evaporated milk) and adjust the taste according to your preference.
- Boil for another 5 mins.
- Once ready, garnish with coriander and the dish is ready to serve.
You may also like
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Easy Bean Stew
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Cream of Tomato Soup
Family Treasure Soup
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Japanese Udon Soup
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Salmon Head Soup
Light and Bright Beef Stew
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms