Treasured Sesame Oil Duck
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
(cut into pieces and seasoned with salt)
cut into thin strips
Sichuan Preserved Vegetables
Hua Tiao Chiew
|2 1⁄2 tbsp|
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare yam sticks & crispy ginger
- Deep fry the yam sticks till crispy. Set aside.
- Using sesame oil, fry ginger till crispy. Set crispy ginger aside. Reserve sesame oil for frying duck.
- Using a pressure cooker, add reserved sesame oil, then sear the duck to render fat and brown. Remove and set aside.
- Remove excess oil. Saute garlic, Sichuan preserved vegetables, white peppercorn, and duck.
- Add sugar and oyster sauce. Continue frying for 2 mins.
- Deglaze pan with Chinese wine. Add dark soy sauce and water. Bring to a boil.
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook for approximately 25 mins (depending on your pressure cooker).
- Add chestnuts and bring to a boil.
- Layer local lettuce on the plate. Add duck and other ingredients on top.
- Garnish with yam fries, crispy ginger, spring onion and red chillies.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Black Black Ee Mian4.0 (1)
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Eight treasure rice
Dumpling Fried Rice
Eight Treasure Family Platter
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Steamed Garlic Prawns4.0 (1)
Mala Braised Duck
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Mala Kou Shui Chicken
Healthy Yu Sheng
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Chinese Sausage & Mushroom Rice
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng