Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
|For Braising Baby Abalone|
Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
cut into 2cm length
Dark Soy Sauce
chopped into chunks
Light Soy Sauce
|For Claypot Rice|
Chinese Sausages (Lup Cheong)
How to cook
- Marinate the chicken pieces with seasonings.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Use medium-high heat and stir fry spring onion with oil till fragrant.
- Add mushrooms and continue to stir fry.
- Add in chicken stock and bring to boil. Add abalone sauce and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add abalone sauce and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add in baby abalone and simmer for 20 mins.
- Season with pepper and sugar.
- Add in dark soya sauce, rice wine & truffle oil. Set aside.
- Cook pre-soaked rice and Chinese sausage in a claypot or rice cooker.
- Add in kai lan and marinated chicken when rice is 80% cooked.
- Pour the braised abalone and sauce over the rice when cooked.
- Cover the lid and continue to cook over high heat for 3 mins.
- Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Easy Pen Cai
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Abalone in Oyster Sauce E-fu
Prawn Rice Rolls
Braised mushrooms abalone
Chinese Sausage & Mushroom Rice
Royal Fortune Stir Fried Ingot Rice
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Grandma's Abalone Yi Fu Noodles
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Royal Claypot Prosperity Rice
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
E-Fu Noodles with Braised Abalones and Broccoli