|Canned Tuna In Oil||3 cans|
|Kalamata Olives||1⁄2 cup|
|Pickled Capers||1⁄4 cup|
|Fresh Dill||2 tbsp|
|Fennel Bulb||1⁄2 cup|
|Red Wine Vinegar||1⁄4 cup|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||1⁄3 cup|
|Black Pepper||1 pinch|
How to cook
- Slice the celery stalks on a bias and reserve the leaves, which will be used to garnish the salad. Slice the onion into julienne, chop the olives, and shave or thinly slice the fennel bulb.
- Reserve all ingredients.
- In a large bowl, add the tuna and incorporate the previously prepared vegetables, along with the pickled capers (optional), vinegar, olive oil, and roughly chopped fresh dill. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Plate the salad on a platter or in a bowl.
- Garnish with reserved celery leaves and extra sprigs of fresh dill.
- If desired, top with more extra virgin olive oil and black pepper.
You may also like
Superfood Quinoa Salad
Thai Green Papaya Salad (Som Tum)
Go Nuts on Immunity Pasta Salad
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Chicken Salad Spread
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Salmon Belly Skewers
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
One-Pan Mantou Pizza