Save $0.50Till 1st Sep 2022
Barilla Basilico Pasta Sauce with Italian Tomato
- Barilla Arrabiata is one of the most popular of all italian sauces. Bolognese is a family favourite across the world and is delicious with spaghetti with meatballs in pasta bakes and lasagnes.
- • Feature: Made from the highest quality vine-ripened italian tomatoes and real vegetables and herbs. Suitable for vegetarian, vegan and gluten free users. Create delicious pasta meals: pairs well with just about any type of pasta to make an authentic italian meal for you and your family.
- • Nutrients: Prepared like home-made italian recipe, contains all natural ingredients, no added preservatives.
- • Trusted: at barilla, we are passionate about pasta and have been sharing our passion with the world since 1877
- • Non-GMO pasta: No artificial ingredients, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- • Quick and easy to cook : heat barilla pasta sauce into the pan, toss it together with your favorite pasta for two minutes and your italian meal is ready to serve
Country/place of Origin
- • Direction:
- 1. Cook in a pan your vegetables, meat or fish with a bit of olive oil
- 2. Open the Barilla jar and pour it into the pan (1 Jar = 4 portions)
- 3. Toss your favourite Barilla pasta (already drained) together with the sauce and finish cooking them for 2 more minutes
- 4. Your Italian meal is ready to be served
- • Chef Tip:
- Add a bit of the water used for cooking the pasta into the sauce to avoid stickiness
- • Chef Suggestion:
- 1. Try Barilla Basilico with Barilla Spaghetti No.3 pasta
- 2. For more recipe inspiration: www.barilla.com
Store in dry place
Chopped Tomatoes 71%, Tomato Concentrate 14%, Onion, Sunflower Seed Oil, Basil 2%, Sugar, Salt, Natural Flavouring
- AttributesPer Serving (100g)
- Total Fat2.7g
- Saturated Fat0.3g
- Dietary Fibre1.8g
• At Barilla, we are passionate about pasta and have been sharing our passion with the world since 1877. We believe that cooking for someone can be a true sign of love/care, told in a few minutes by preparing a beautiful dish of pasta for the people you care about most. At Barilla, we strive to make pasta and sauce products that are good for you and good for the planet. Barilla. A sign of love.