- Who Should Use it?
- • If you prefere a drinkable form of Vitamin C
- • If you want to maintain a healthy immune system
- • If yu are prone to an upset stomach when you take Vitamin C
- • If you prefer a healthy lifestyle and avoid preservatives and additives where possible
- • If you find yourself frequently catching colds
- • If you want to give your skin some help to fight the effects of ageing
- • If you know you aren't eating enough fruits and vegetables
- • If you are about to fall sick
- • Does not contains added additives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners. Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
Country/place of Origin
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily dissolved in water. Drink once dissolved. Children under 18 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 1000 mg, Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) extract dry conc. 50 mg equiv. fresh flowering herb 300 mg, Zinc gluconate (zinc 5 mg) 34.8 mg No added yeast, gluten, wheat or milk derivatives. No added artificial colours or sweeteners. Sweetened with naturally derived ingredients. Contains sorbates and sulfites. Contains 322 mg sodium per tablet.
- Blackmores Bio C 1000+ Effervescent 10s makes a great-tasting effervescent drink, with a high dose of vitamin C, enhanced with echinacea and zinc to help support the immune system, reducing the duration and severity of common colds. Echinacea is plant that is traditionally used in herbal medicine to support immune system health. Zinc is a powerful antioxidant, a mineral that are important for immune function.
- • Helps support the immune system, reduces the severity and duration of common cold symptoms
- • Echinacea has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- • Maintains normal levels of Vitamin C and Zinc in the body helps support general health and wellbeing
- • Helps you stay youthful looking by supporting collagen production in the body and protect from free radical damage
- • Speeds up the healing process of wounds via its role in collagen product
- • Taking Vitamin C with a meal can improve iron absorption which may reduce fatigue caused by iron deficiency