- Who Should Use it?
- • Children between 1-12 years old
- • Children who do not eat enough fruits & vegetables
- • Children who are picky eaters
- • Does not contains artificial colours, flavours or sweetener
Country/place of Origin
Children 2-12 years: Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Zinc oxide (zinc 1 mg) 1.2 mg, Ferrous fumarate (iron 1.3 mg) 3.8 mg, Calcium hydrogen phosphate (calcium 5 mg) 17 mg, Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 5 mg) 24.2 mg, Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 6 mg, Sodium ascorbate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 10 mg) 11.3 mg, Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 10 mg (Total vitamin C 20 mg), Folic acid 50 mcg, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 750 nanograms, Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 12.5 mcg) 125 mcg, d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 15 IU) 12.4 mg, Biotin 25 mcg, Potassium iodide (iodine 75 mcg), 98.3 mcg, Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 100 IU) 2.5 mcg, Thiamine nitrate (thiamine, vitamin B1 284 mcg) 350 mcg, Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 550 mcg , Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6 534 mcg) 650 mcg, Retinol acetate (vitamin A 582.5 IU, RE 175 mcg) 200 mcg, Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 1.5 mg) 1.6 mg No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours. Sweetened with naturally derived ingredients. No added gluten, wheat ot milk derivatives. Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- AttributesPer Serving
- Vitamin B36mg
- Vitamin C20mg
- Folic Acid50ug
- Vitamin E15I.U.
- Vitamin D3100I.U.
- Vitamin B1284ug
- Vitamin B2550ug
- Vitamin B6534ug
- Vitamin A582.5I.U.
- Vitamin B51.5mg
- Blackmores Superkids Multi Chewables 60s provides a higher dose of multivitamins & minerals than other gummy vitamins to promote kids’ healthy growth and development. It is 99.5% sugar free, contains 18 essential nutrients, and tastes delicious! In Singapore, nearly half of surveyed parents perceive their child as a picky eater. Therefore, a multivitamin is important to help fill some critical nutritional gaps.
- • Contains 18 essential nutrients to support healthy growth and development
- • Contains Vitamin B5, Zinc, and Iodine to support healthy brain function and development
- • Contains Vitamin C and Zinc to maintain healthy immune function >br>• Contains nutrients including Vitamin B3, B5, B12, C and Biotin that contributes to normal energy production