60% Oolong Tea Leaves combined with 40% Osmanthus Petals Sweet osmanthus flower and nutty flavour No sugar added
Country/place of Origin
Water: 200ml Water Temperature: 85-95C Brewing Guide: 2-4 mins Second brew is recommended
Store in cool and dry place. Once opened, consume within 12 months.
70% tea leaves, 30% osmanthus buds